Thursday, October 20, 2016

First things first

Hey everyone!  
I thought I would start my first blog post by introducing myself.  I'm Lisa, 27 years old and living in Washington, DC.  I grew up in Michigan and most of my family still lives there.  I thought by creating this blog, it would be a fun way to communicate with my family and friends who are far away!  I moved to DC a year and a half ago to pursue a relationship and a career...and it turns out I made a great decision because I am now engaged and have a great, steady, full time career!...funny how things work out :D  I have always been a visual and creative person and I am excited to put that side of myself to good use again.  Stay tuned for posts about fashion, beauty, travel and good food! 

My Fiance, Palmer and I on our trip to the US Virgin Islands.

At the Winery at Bull Run in Centreville, Virginia...such a gorgeous place to spend the day with live music, snacks and of course...wine!

My mom and I at Painting with a Twist!

xox Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment