Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Safe Beauty Products I Love


It's been a while since I hopped on here (sorry :X) but I have discovered some products that I LOVE SO MUCH, so I decided to dedicate a whole post to them!  I have been slowly swapping out my everyday beauty and skincare routine for safer and cleaner products that I can feel confident about putting on my skin!  During that research, I have found some truly amazing brands and products that I am so excited to share with you!

Kora Organics Noni Radiant Eye Oil - I have been eyeing this brand for quite some time and I finally decided to try out this eye oil.  It has a rose quartz roller ball as the applicator and that's what really sold me haha!  It's so nice to put on in the mornings underneath (or on top) of your makeup and also very hydrating to put on before bed.  Since it's an oil...a little goes a long way.

MILK Makeup Blur Stick - I don't normally use a primer but this stuff is beyond easy to apply and doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky.  Plus it "blurs" your pores which I'm sure we could all use a little help in that department :D

MILK Makeup Holographic Stick in Supernova - I was little nervous about this purple-y color so I opted for the mini version but I am OBSESSED!  It's such a cool color and surprisingly looks more natural than I thought.  I highly recommend this if you're in the market for a new highlighter!

RMS Un Cover-Up in shade 22 - If you're looking for a full coverage concealer, this is not for you!  This is very natural and dewy on the skin and provides minimal coverage...perfect for a no makeup day or going to the gym etc.  It's sooo creamy and applies perfectly.

BeautyCounter Brow Pencil in Medium - I have pretty thick brows to begin with but if I do fill them in I usually just use a powder or gel to set them...until I found this brow pencil!  It has a spoolie on one end and a pencil on the other end.  I don't know what it is but I really enjoy using this to fill in my brows.  It looks a bit more polished than just using a gel or powder and pulls my makeup look together.  I don't use this everyday...but when I'm going out I like to get a bit more fancy with my makeup :D

BeautyCounter Lip Sheer in Poppy -  This is my new go-to lip color and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!  Not only in this color, but Poppy is my favorite - it's a bright pinkish-red color!  These are the smoothest consistency and a sheer finish so nothing too over the top for everyday wear.  I am on my way to purchase every. single. color! haha  I'm a lipstick fanatic so I enjoy that this is a safe option for my lips!

Alright, sorry for babbling on so much but I hope you enjoy these products and let me know if you give any of these a try! <3

xoxo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment