Tuesday, May 1, 2018

FRESH NATURAL SKIN




Happy Tuesday!  Spring has finally sprung and I could NOT be happier :D  I am in the mood for FRESH, GLOWING, NATURAL looking skin (aren't we all?) and I have been testing out a few new products that help me achieve just that!

This stuff is beautiful!!  I use 'warm radiance' and it gives me the perfect glow and a little tan.  It's so lightweight and still shows freckles, but that's what I'm looking for in a natural makeup look!  Highly recommend trying this out!

I've been obsessed with this mask over the past year.  Although it says 'firming treatment' I do believe it gives you glowing skin as well!  It's a peel (and so fun to use...it dries metallic!!) so it peels off the top layer of your skin and gives you a refreshed, firm feeling to your face!

After seeing so many reviews on this, I decided to try it.  It's very pretty and very glossy.  It doesn't have much of a color to it but would be great over your favorite lip liner or lip stick.  I also LOVE the smell...it's like a warm vanilla candle from B&BW <3

Enjoy the rest of your week and this gorgeous weather!

xoxo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment