Friday, February 2, 2018

PERFECT IN PURPLE + FITNESS FRIDAY




Purple dress (LOFT outlet), floral scarf (LOFT outlet), MK boots (old), MK purse (old)
Lips: Charlotte Tilbury - Amazing Grace

So I just realized that this whole outfit is old pieces and outlet finds so I'm sorry I can't post links to these exact items :X  BUT, this is an easy look to achieve with any sweatshirt type dress and floral scarf!  I just LOVE the colors in the scarf paired with the bright purple of the dress + purple is my favorite color <3

I just ordered this Charlotte Tilbury lip color from Nordstrom and I LOVE it!  It's the perfect pinky, natural color and can be worn everyday.  It is matte so if you don't like that just put a gloss over top!

FITNESS FRIDAY
Here is this weeks workout - PiYo Fusion!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9xC05FRNA8 

xoxo Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment