Wednesday, January 31, 2018

SPRING WISHLIST



 

Usually I am the person wearing black all year round....but I am trying to step out of my comfort zone and make sure that when I'm shopping to almost ALWAYS go for bright colors!  Especially for the spring and summer months...you can't go wrong with anything bright, fun, flirty or floral :D  My Nordstrom wish list is never ending but here are some cute new arrivals I am crushing on.

Going from top left to right and down...

Navy floral jumpsuit - this would be so cute with a denim jacket over the top!


Tan leather slide - these could be worn with ANYTHING! 


Off the shoulder floral dress - so cute for a wedding/baby shower :)

Cropped flared denim - love the uneven hem and color of these!

Let me know where your favorite places to shop for spring clothing are below in the comments <3 HAPPY SHOPPING!

xoxo Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment