Monday, January 22, 2018

WINTER TO SPRING TRANSITION









The weather in DC has been soooo amazing!!  I am also a little bit "outfit confused" since it's only the end of January and it's starting to feel like Spring already!  Anyways :Z,  this outfit is the perfect "transition" look to go from Winter to Spring.  If it was colder outside, this could still be worn but with a big jacket on top and maybe a hat or earmuffs!  As you will all soon notice....black is my favorite color haha!  I love wearing all black clothing as my base and then topping it with a bright colorful purse or a print jacket/sweater!  It works for me and is comfy and easy to put together :D  This is the perfect outfit for shopping, walking around the city, going to brunch and just about anything else, which is why I LOVE it!  Have fun shopping!

xoxo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment