Friday, January 26, 2018

FITNESS FRIDAY



JCREW vest, graphic sweatshirt, leggings, tennis shoes (similar), headband

Warm weather and sunshine instantly make me want to start moving and create a new fitness plan for the Spring.  Since the temps are already warming up in DC, it's time I get to it!  Like most people, I get pretty lazy in the Winter and usually end up doing short little workout videos that I find on YouTube - if I do anything at all :Z  

I normally will find a video that I like and do the same video consistently for the whole week.  For example; I found a really good Zumba workout on YouTube and I will do that same routine for the whole week Monday-Sunday.  Once Monday rolls around I will start a new video like PiYo or Pilates and do that for the next week.  This way I don't get bored of doing the same old routine at the gym (elliptical, crunches/legs on the mat, stretch).  It's pretty simple and actually pretty fun trying out all these different ways to get moving and get in shape!  I have named this series "Fitness Friday" as a way to share the workout I chose for the week!  Let me know if you end up trying the video below and I will post a new video every Friday!


xoxo Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment