Wednesday, January 24, 2018

PINK LIPS






If you know me, you know how much I LOVE wearing lipstick!!  I cannot leave CVS without buying at least one new lip color (and I go to CVS at least two times per week :0).  I normally tend to be attracted to more reds and plums but I do have a handful of staple pink shades that I absolutely love!  I rarely splurge on a high end brand lipstick - mainly because I either lose them, they somehow melt in my purse or because sometimes I simply can't justify spending $30+ on a lipstick (girl on a budget over here).  I do reallllly love MAC lipsticks and they have the perfect consistency and usually last a really long time so I do have a handful of colors but I have no problem buying any shade/brand from the drugstore!! 

I have linked my top 5 favorite pink lipsticks - going from left to right in the photo above!

Clinique Matte Magenta: this lipstick definitely needs a gloss over top since it is a little dry but it is the truest pink lip color I own!

Maybelline Coral Burst: more of a coral and VERY vibrant and bright!  Looks really good with a tan and especially when on vacation!

YSL Rouge Volupte Shade 13: looks better when you have a tan.  Very creamy consistency and feels really smooth and glides right on.

MAC Girl About Town: another true pink that is creamy but also matte.

LO'REAL Pink Cashmere: really pretty light pink, goes on easily and looks good as an everyday color.

Let me know in the comments if you have any PINK lip recommendations :D

xoxo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment