Monday, January 29, 2018

IT'S ALL IN THE DETAILS





H&M blazer, black jeans, turtleneck, slides (similar), Tory Burch purse (old), necklace (old)

No surprise here, I'm wearing all black :)  BUT, I adore this necklace and think it's so unique and different!  It was a gift several years ago but I'm pretty sure it's from Charming Charlie.  They have so many different and unique pieces of jewelry and accessories at a GREAT price!  If you're looking to add some statement pieces to your wardrobe...definitely check out their website I have linked for you.  

This look is very simple to put together.  Add a fun necklace to dress it up and make your outfit look "special".  I'm sure almost all of you have similar pieces like this in your closet right now and could put this together in a flash!  

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment