Saturday, November 25, 2017

FALL LAYERS





Yesterday was absolutely beautiful in the city!!  My husband and I took full advantage of the sunshine and went out for lunch and shopping, although, I didn't find anything left on the shelves :X  I was super comfy walking around the city in this outfit.  If you don't already have a pair of Express denim...you need to order some NOW!  They are the comfiest and most flattering pair of pants you will ever own!  PS - the entire site is up to 50% off :D  You better believe I have a few pairs that will be arriving in the mail soon!  I have attached the links to most of the pieces I'm wearing (some are old so I found similar items).  Everything is super affordable and perfect for this time of year...in DC at least ;)  Enjoy!!

xoxo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment