Monday, November 27, 2017

SIMPLE SKINCARE


What's better than gentle, affordable skin care products that actually work?  ...probably a lot of things LOL but these products are things I use morning and night and I have kept restocking them for months!  I have seen this brand at the drugstore (CVS, Walgreens, etc.) several times but finally decided to give it a try about 6 months ago.  These products are extremely gentle on the skin and really clean your pores and eliminate ALL makeup.  My favorite of these three products is hands down the cleansing facial wipes!  I have tried a lot of different makeup wipes (cheap and expensive) that have left my face feeling very sticky and took 3-5 wipes to get ALL the makeup off (and trust me, I do not wear a lot of makeup on a day to day basis).  These work like a charm and you only need 1 so they last quite a long time!

I HIGHLY recommend trying this brand out!  For the price...it's definitely worth a shot :)  Let me know down below if these products work for you and if you love them as much as I do!

xoxo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment