Wednesday, November 29, 2017

PRETTY PJS



These are the CUTEST pjs I have ever seen!  I ordered them from Nordstrom after I came across this print online and I could not say no!  They are a tiny bit see-through but for sleeping they are so comfy, airy and lightweight!  I thought they would be a little bit more of a silky/shiny material but they are still super soft and adorable and fit TTS!  

I have heard a lot of great things about the brand, Pretty Plum Sugar.  They sell some of their products at Nordstrom but they also have their own website, which I will link here!  If you are a bride and getting married soon, I highly recommend checking out their robes and pajama sets!  They are gorgeous floral prints and perfect for your special day!  <3 

xoxo Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment